Your Comfort and Peace of Mind is Our Priority
The Birth Place at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is designed with family in mind, including spacious, private rooms that are filled with natural light and all the comforts of home.
We want your baby’s birth to be a special experience so we provide a warm and caring environment where you and your family can feel at ease. Our beautiful surroundings include spacious and private birthing suites for labor, delivery, recovery, and post-partum (after birth) stay.
When it comes to labor and delivery, we do things your way. In-suite amenities include:
· A comfortable sleeping couch for Dad or a guest
· Private shower and whirlpool tub
· Kitchenette and small dining area
· Room service meals and housekeeping services when it’s convenient for you
· Specialized operating rooms for those needing a Cesarean birth
· Advanced technology if you need a Cesarean section to deliver your baby
· Breastfeeding Support
· A Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Our team includes doctors, experienced specialty nurses, certified nurse midwives, neonatal nurse practitioners, certified lactation (breastfeeding) consultants, childbirth and parenting educators, nutritionists, and social service providers. We all work together to make your experience comforting and personal.
Visit our website ( link to https://snhbirthplace.org/ ) to learn more about what The Birthplace has to offer or to schedule a tour today!